Saturday, August 18, 2012

Illustrator Classes

It's funny how I've never thought of learning Illustrator before, when it's absolutely THE most amazing thing in the world! I can practically do anything in Illustrator! It's super versatile and super easy to use. I can't believe it took me this long to discover the incredible world of Illustrator! I could do a bunch of things that I could never get done in Photoshop. I guess because Photoshop was primarily made for editing, while illustrator was specifically made to create images and other things. (Yes, I just stated the obvious) You do see plenty of bad-ass art from Photoshop, though.

Right now, I'm taking some Illustrator and graphic design classes from Nicole's Classes, and I'm really enjoying it! I love my teacher's whimsical style -- pastels and soft shapes, it's and very gentle and easy on the eyes. This is great because I think it would be really helpful to learn from someone whose style you adore. Anyway, wish me luck!

Don't you just wish that school was like this? No grades, no exams, no pressure. It's just having fun while learning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment