Sunday, November 25, 2012

Loving Hong Kong


Spent my birthday in Hong Kong! Four whole days of bonding, eating, shopping, and most importantly, freedom [from the crazies]! I didn't get to shop as much as I had initially planned. We did walk a lot though. We walked so much that my old Rockports finally gave way! And I did eat more than what I bargained for. How can I not when Hong Hong is home to the world's best dim sum! Their hakaws are the fattest, I could not resist. And the nai chas? To die for. No milk tea place here could ever replicate the original flavor of Hong Kong milk tea.
Hong Kong is also home to... tatatarat tatah... CHARLIE BROWN CAFE! And it was just in Cameron road, a mere few minutes walk from our hotel. The best part of it was, the food was actually great! We bought souvenirs of course. We got a Charlie Brown mug, a Schroeder key chain, and cellphone accessories with Patty, Marcie, and Linus. For us, Snoopy fans, it was like Disneyland!

No comments:

Post a Comment