Friday, May 17, 2013

LaBoracay!

I've been to Boracay a few times in my life, but never on May 1st, where they say the parties are out of this world! As much as I love to party, I've never felt inclined to go. And the thought of a crowded beach, (because it WILL be crowded on May) tuned me off instantly! That was until this year. For some reason, I wanted to go. Maybe because of the age thing. I figured I wasn't getting any younger, why not try everything out now! So.. I packed my bags (and bikinis) and headed out to Bora with my lovely cousins.

And I was pleasantly surprised :)

The party scene in Boracay on Labor Day weekend did not disappoint! What with happy hour starting at 2pm, eye candy patrolling its shores ALL the time, and Bora's blood-pumping, skin-tight, beer-raining beach parties, who wouldn't enjoy? It leaves you wanting more! By the time I got back, I was already considering returning the next year!

Plus, I met a bunch of new people, met new friends, and reunited with old ones. I certainly found a lot of them there!

So there you go. Laboracay. I highly recommend it. Everyone should experience it at least once in their lives!










No comments:

Post a Comment