Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Get Moving


Amazing, amazing, amaziiiiiingggg! I think my mouth was hanging half open the whole time the first time I watched it. I really need to get back to painting and practice o_0

It's 2am and I'm still wide awake. I've been working on a mock website for my web design class. 3 hours have passed I'm still on the same spot where I first started - header > logo. Sheesh. Now, I'm just browsing through art sites and videos, soaking up on some creativity to get my own to work. It's been a while, and I'm all out of ideas and inspiration. Lately, I've been reading fashion blogs mostly. (See above post.) And clothes have been occupying my mind for the past few weeks! (I'm still wondering why I've never been interested in fashion before now. Am I really this much of a late bloomer?!)

In all fairness, fashion is also art. Pairing polka dots with florals requires quite the creative thinking, too.

Ok..I've gotta get moving..

No comments:

Post a Comment