Saturday, November 15, 2014

Busy Bee

Writing on my blog has been on my to-do list since forever. I just never really got a round to it. Funny, because now that I have all the time in the world to my favourite things, it sometimes feels like I don't have any time at all.

I moved back to Manila last July to take classes on web design and graphic design. Classes were 3 hours long (or short, I should say), 5 days a week. I purposely did not look for a part-time job because I wanted to use all my extra time in building my portfolio. Which I really did. And now that I'm finished with 1 class, I only have to go to school twice a week.

I've got all this time now that I've been wishing for ever since I decided I wanted to be a graphic artist. But! The more time I have, the more stuff I want to do. I'm always jumping from one thing to another, doing more than 2 things at the same time, which we all know is not effective. I want to draw figures, start the (22) classes I saved at Skillshare, do calligraphy, create clip art, design my own website, practice hand-lettering, and etc, etc, etc. And on top of that I have all my personal stuff that I want to do that I have absolutely ignored since I got here, like my diet, work-out, and my chanting.

That's just me I guess. Forever busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment